Tuesday, November 4, 2014

We're Pregnant!!

While we were at welcome weekend, I noticed that I was feeling a little bit queasy (at first I just attributed this to the thought of becoming an apartment dweller again) but when I went home I decided to take a pregnancy test and sure enough....I decided to be a little bit more creative this time with how I broke the news to Jeremy. Carter and I made a cinnamon bun and put it in the oven. When Jeremy got home from work, I told him that Carter had a surprise for him somewhere in the kitchen. He thought it was a mess Carter had made and it took him a long time to find it. When he did, he was like, "oh great, a cinnamon bun." I had to prompt him with "where was the cinnamon bun located?" It took him awhile to come to terms with the fact that this was not a joke. We had another little present for Jeremy as well
We are due on Christmas day! Here is the first picture of our little gummy bear! We are really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment