Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Spring is Finally Here

We were definitely ready for spring this year. It was a delightful winter in Philadelphia what with the polar vortex, ear infections, ice storms,  and power outages... I mean really, who could ask for anything more? We spent Easter at our friends, the Galvin's home. They had an Easter egg hunt in their backyard. Carter kind of got the idea, the older he gets, the more fun he is.



It's still a little crazy to me to think that he is going to be a big brother. The week after Easter, Carter had his first day in nursery, and he did great, sat down with the other kids to do playdough and never looked back. To be honest, it kind of hurt my feelings a little.

Mother's day was fun this year, just knowing that I am going to be a momma again for the second time. Jeremy made a really nice homemade meal of fettucine alfredo. Unfortunately, the smell of cooking garlic did not agree with me at all and I had to go throw up, but it's the thought that counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment