Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Texas Visit

Over the fourth of July week, we went to Texas for a visit to Jeremy's family. While we were there, I got the lab results from the blood test that I took to find out the gender of the baby. Jeremy was a good sport and let me keep the secret from him for a day. I ordered a yellow cake with gender specific frosting inside, and we went over to Jeremy's grandparent's house for the big reveal


Carter loved seeing his great grandparents. 
As you can see, we are having a boy! We are really excited. I am really happy that Carter is getting a brother so close to his age. I think this will also save us some money as well, because if we were having a girl, I think I would be tempted to buy a lot more :). We had a great time hanging out with Jeremy's family. We went to a fun aquarium with Carter, went to the pool, and had a barbecue on the fourth of July.


 On the fourth of July, we dug up an old time capsule in the backyard and buried a new one. I have pregnancy brain, so I can't really remember when we are supposed to dig it up, but I'm sure it will bring back lots of fun memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment