Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Hawaii

At the end of May, we took a trip with my family to Hawaii. The plane ride from Philly was 10 hours, but somehow we made it. Carter wore an "I'm going to be a big brother" tee shirt or the plane. When we saw everyone, we waited until someone read his shirt before we announced our big news. I think it took my mom about 2 minutes to notice it. We had such a great time in Hawaii, Carter loved hanging out at the beach and the pool.

We also took a trip up the to the North Shore and did all of our favorite things...the Dole plantation and the pineapple express, the Bonzai Pipeline, and snorkeling at Shark's cove. We were able to see a bunch of sea turtles again this year...so cool!

During the trip, we were also able to get some family pictures taken. I felt kind of bad that these pictures will be outdated as of December...The pictures were a bit of a struggle for Carter, but there were a few that turned out really well


This one of Carter is pretty amazing, he looks so horrified.

This trip to Hawaii was a little bit different for Jeremy and I, having Carter there. It was not quite as relaxing as we expected. I think Carter was on Philadelphia time pretty much the whole time we were there, meaning he woke up at 2 am every day (he usually went back to sleep though). On the positive side we got some pretty pictures of the resort when no one else was around. Carter made it less relaxing, but more fun in other ways.

It was also kind of rough being morning sick a lot of the time we were there, but we still had a great time being with my family. It was fun meeting my brother Chad's fiance, Stacy, and getting to know her a little bit better. The trip was over far too soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment