Sunday, December 6, 2015

Happy Halloween Mate

Ever since having kids, I've liked Halloween a lot better. Watching my kids trick or treat is maybe one of my favorite things ever. This year, Carter got plenty of opportunities to treat or treat. First, we went to the Sage social trick or treat


we went with an Australian theme this year. Logan was a Kangaroo, Carter was a Koala, and Jeremy was a crocodile hunter. I was also a kangaroo...thus the ears :) Next year, Carter probably won't let me dress him up in a big, poofy animal costume and that makes me a little bit sad. This year, my dad made a little side trip to Ithaca on the way to a business trip so he was able to be here for Halloween. On Halloween we hiked Cascadilla Gorge



and then came back and carved our pumpkin.

Carter had a blast Halloween night going trick or treating with all of his buddies. It is so cute hearing him say, "trick or treat." It also melted my heart because he was so good about saying, "thank you" every time he got a candy.


We will definitely miss trick or treating with all of our Ithaca friends next Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment