Thursday, September 10, 2015

Visit to Boise

My mom flew with me and the boys back to Boise for a visit before we continued on to San Francisco for the summer. Poor Jeremy had to drive the car all by himself, but there really wasn't another alternative. It was really great to have a nice long visit at home. I was able to catch with some old friends


and Carter was able to spend a lot of quality time with the cousins.

It was also fun for Logan to meet my dad for the first time. It was love at first sight, on both sides. Logan loved my dad!

Pretty much every day in Boise was a party for Carter, My mom planned so many fun things for us to do, here is just a small sampling...we went to the Boise farmers market,

the Boise Zoo,



played at the river,


made lots of cookies,

and went to the water park

Right after this picture was taken, I went to put my phone in my bag. In the large bucket of water in the background of this picture dumped on Carter. It was so sad, he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Poor kid refused to get in the water the rest of the time we were there. Logan had a few milestones while we were in Boise, he started army crawling and tried solid food for the first time!


We were sad to leave Boise, but excited for our adventure in San Francisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment