Thursday, September 10, 2015

The End of First Year

I keep thinking I will learn my lesson, keep this blog current and not have to binge blog, but apparently not. May was an eventful month in the Kuhre household. Jeremy made us all proud by winning first place in Cornell's leadership crisis case competition.

May is also graduation month at Cornell, so we had so say goodbye to some good second year friends, who left Ithaca for bigger and better things. It's crazy to think that in less than a year, we'll be graduating. I'm really not in any rush though, I've really loved our time in Ithaca, and we'll never be in a situation like this again, so I'm trying to enjoy it while it lasts.

This month, Jeremy went on an awesome two week trek to Japan and Korea. He had an
amazing experience. We were jealous!

Jeremy's mom was nice enough to come for a visit to help with the boys while Jeremy was gone. We were able to do some fun things with her. We celebrated her birthday,


enjoyed the beautiful weather and played at the park,


and made a quick trip to Palmyra and the Sacred Grove


Carter was really sad to see Phyllis leave, but lucky for him, my mom flew in just two days later. My mom was so nice to come and help us pack up and get our apartment ready for our summer subletters. Jeremy got home just a couple of days before we needed to move out, so it was a mad rush to the finish. We are so lucky to have such great family.

No comments:

Post a Comment