Sunday, February 20, 2011

Valentines Day and Lasik

I've always really loved Valentines day, even when I was single. I guess just because it's a day that celebrates pink, chocolate, and flowers...three of my favorite things. This year, Jeremy did something really sweet. He got a beautiful bouquet of flowers

He also had a remote start installed in my car. I'm so excited that i won't have to go outside to scrape the ice off my car in the mornings when I start my 3AM-3PM shift. Yay! In other news, Jeremy had lasik surgery done on Friday afternoon. Everything went really well and when he went back the next day for his followup appointment, they told him he had 20/25 vision. It takes about 3 months for your eyes to really settle after the surgery, so it's very possible that they could improve even more. Here is a picture of Jer in his awesome eye protectors
It's going to be really strange never to see him in glasses again!

2 comments:

  1. I love Valentine's Day too for the same reasons...and I always buy myself a gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that lasik went well for Jeremy! And those flowers are BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete