Monday, June 4, 2012

Announcing...Baby Kuhre!

Jeremy and I are thrilled to announce that we are expecting a baby on November 29th! I am just about 15 weeks now and my pregnancy has been pretty easy so far, the morning sickness hasn't been too bad. Here are the ultrasound pictures. I waited a bit to go in for my first appointment, so I think the pictures actually look like a baby and less like an amoeba.
I haven't really decided whether working labor and delivery will be an advantage or a disadvantage during my pregnancy. On one hand, it's great that I know how I need to prepare and what to expect, on the other hand, I have a much larger pool of knowledge from which to draw things to worry about...I am really excited though to be able to deliver at Reading. I really do have awesome coworkers and I know they will take great care of us. We'll be able to find out the gender of the baby in about 5 weeks. Jeremy and I are so excited to be starting this adventure together!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Melody and Jeremy! So excited for you guys. Glad you are feeling good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm glad the morning sickness hasn't been too bad. Keep us updated on all things. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations you guys! I'm really happy for you. It's an amazing change, and you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so excited for you guys! I don't even know how to express the excitement and confidence that we feel toward you three. (I mean, I have literally erased 9 previous drafts to this comment). Congrats guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matt, we appreciate the well-wishing, and can't wait to see more of Emma's personality come out. I think Tebow sums up the general feelings here: http://youtu.be/uNcMFohJkbs

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm sooo happy for you guys!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! Keep the pics and posts coming! I love reading about everything. Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete