Monday, June 20, 2011

June Brides

They say if you marry in June you'll be a bride all your life. I'm not quite sure what that means, but regardless, I think June is the perfect month for a wedding! I got to be a part of two this month. Two weekends ago, I was in my friend from work, Jess's wedding. She was a really gorgeous bride and it was fun to see a bunch of people from work there.
Her cake was amazing. It was inspired by Cinderella's castle
Last weekend, I got to go home for my good friend, Cami's wedding. The night before her wedding, "the quad" (my best friends from high school and college, and yes, I realize that there are 5 of us :) got together for a bachelorette party. It was so good to see all of them, it was like no time had passed since we had seen each other. I think it's been almost 3 years since we've been in the same place. It was really special that we were all able to be in the Boise temple together for Cami's wedding. She was such a beautiful bride!
Cami had her wedding reception at the Boise train depot. That's always been one of my favorite places in Boise
it has a really great view of the whole city.
This is a picture of me, Brooke and Merilee up in the bell tower.
While I was at home, I went through some old pictures and found a few gems. This one was actually taken at the train depot almost 8 years ago
I think this one is from new years eve maybe 7 years ago
It really doesn't seem like that much time has passed. It was so good so see friends and family last weekend. Hopefully it's not 3 more years until the whole quad is together again!

No comments:

Post a Comment