Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Holidays Are Here!

I still can't believe it's already December! It makes me kind of agitated to see Christmas displays or to hear Christmas music before Thanksgiving, but now it makes me happy! Jer and I had a fun Thanksgiving with Jeremy's family. They flew in for a couple of days from Texas, and Jeremy's brother from BYU. We went to Longwood Gardens for their Thanksgiving buffet dinner
They had a yummy mashed potato bar and a fun mini dessert bar with miniature creme brulee shooters and apple pies. We had a fun time walking around and looking at all the beautiful Christmas displays
a few days ago, Jeremy and I decorated for Christmas and put up our own Christmas tree. We decided to get a real one for the first time this year. I've decided I really like having a real tree. They make the house smell so nice and it just really feels like Christmas now. Here's a picture of our tree

2 comments:

  1. I love the christmas tree. And i love that i have been to your apartment and know where it is. That makes me happy. I want to come again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Longwood Gardens! Love your Christmas tree - I've always wanted to get a real one too.

    ReplyDelete