Sunday, August 9, 2009

Of Kuhres and Koorays

Melody and the world at large have beat me in a long war of attrition today. I never thought I would be posting anything to anyone’s blog, much less my own. Through long therapy and sleepless nights however, I have come to realize that blogs can be a great way to stay in touch with friends and family. So, hopefully we'll see you around here from time to time!

Part of the reason it's taken us so long to get a blog going is that I didn't want to put anything out there that wasn't perfect. As you can see, we aren't perfect yet, so consider this blog a work in progress. While the design and even title might change, the url will always be the same, so feel free to bookmark us! Our first title, "Of Kuhres and Koorays" will be familiar to many of you. Ever since I gave up on other people pronouncing "Kuhre" correctly (i.e. at about 12 years old), I've accepted the most common mispronunciation, "Kooray," as a nickname. Please note that Melody has not adopted this nickname as of yet :)

Well, see you later!

1 comment:

  1. Boom! You have just received your first ever blog comment! Welcome to the world of blogging.

    Oh, this is Dave, not Tiff.

    ReplyDelete